NYmama

I never thought I would fall in love, get married, and have a baby miles away from my family and dearest friends, but it looks like that's the way its turning out! So I am expanding my horizons and creating a blog so I can share the laughs, cries, and many freak-me-out episodes of pregnancy along with all the other fun stuff going on at Chez Kean NYC with my southern fam and anyone else who is interested!

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

The Countdown Begins


Well, its less than 2 weeks to my official due date (Jan 22nd), and I am ready for my sweet baby to show his or her face! All systems are go according to the doctor so its just waiting time. I have loved every minute of the pregnancy (puking aside), and now I'm ready for prime time. And by "ready", I mean mentally. Did I mention that we don't have a sleeping arrangement set up yet? We do have several options: a pack and play rush delivered by grandma so our baby wouldn't be sleeping in the laundry basket; a crib which was delivered yesterday (a month over due) assembly required; and some friends are giving us a bassinet this weekend (we think). It depends on delivery of their crib, so I am not exactly holding my breath. Lesson for all you expectant moms out there, ordering a crib 3 1/2 months prior to your due date, is still not enough time. I was told it would take 10 weeks at most, and it turned into 14.

More picks at 38 weeks:

3 Comments:

  • At 5:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You look sooooooooooooooooooo cute! I can't wait to meet my new grandchild.:)

    Hugs and Kisses to all of you.

     
  • At 12:01 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I hope that you will be home to visit with baby while baby is still small enough to take a nap in the Family Cradle and earn a plaque!

     
  • At 1:53 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Soooooooo.....

    Did you ever give birth? I mean you can't possibly be THAT busy that you can't update your blog? I mean you only have a new kid, a new house, a new state? I mean really, you don't have anything else to do.....

    ;-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home