NYmama

I never thought I would fall in love, get married, and have a baby miles away from my family and dearest friends, but it looks like that's the way its turning out! So I am expanding my horizons and creating a blog so I can share the laughs, cries, and many freak-me-out episodes of pregnancy along with all the other fun stuff going on at Chez Kean NYC with my southern fam and anyone else who is interested!

Monday, October 30, 2006

Girl Time (at 27.5 weeks)


I guess it took Gerald going away for a few days for me to realize how much I miss my girlfriends. I had such a nice Sunday hanging out with my friend Brandie. What was meant to be a brunch turned into an all day affair talking about the two biggest pending events in our lives - Brandie's wedding and the baby. We must have spent 6 hours discussing every decision in front of us from nursery fabrics, cribs and wall colors to wedding flowers, bands and photographers. I am sure I scared the heck out of Laurence. He was probably thinking there would be some reprieve from all the planning/deciding/buying once the wedding is over. But alas, it just starts again when you decide to have a baby. Get ready Laurence! Anyway, it was great fun, and I vow to not let so much time go by before doing it again. Brandie also took some pics of my belly at 27.5 weeks. Note her very darling apartment in the background. Too bad I didn't move around the room so you could see the whole thing - tres chic!

Me with a maternity sweater on that somewhat disguises the belly:

So, we decided I should remove it to get a good belly shot:

1 Comments:

  • At 12:57 PM, Blogger Ro said…

    YES! Belly pictures! Keep them coming - you look fantastic!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home