There Must Be Something In The Water...
Not only am I expecting, but 3 of my very closest friends, Kelly, M'nell and Nathalie as well as my sister in law Jessica, are either pregnant too or have just delivered. I am SOOOO thrilled that my baby will be the same age as these girls' babies so that they can grow up knowing each other. Who would have guessed when KT, M'nell and I were in grade school together, that our kids would be less than a year apart in age?! And I really didn't think Nat and I would be on the same schedule for starting a family either. I feel so blessed to get to share the pregnancy experience with these girls, and I am thrilled to get to share our first years of motherhood! Here is a look at the first one to pop out of the oven. The darling daughter of Michelle and Doug, little miss Margaret "Maggie" Frost. Can't wait for our little bambinos to play on the beach together (annual trips to the beach are going to be a must so start planning on it girls!)


1 Comments:
At 8:45 AM,
Anonymous said…
I love your postings. Dad
Post a Comment
<< Home