NYmama

I never thought I would fall in love, get married, and have a baby miles away from my family and dearest friends, but it looks like that's the way its turning out! So I am expanding my horizons and creating a blog so I can share the laughs, cries, and many freak-me-out episodes of pregnancy along with all the other fun stuff going on at Chez Kean NYC with my southern fam and anyone else who is interested!

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

I am Growing an Athlete

I am pretty sure I am going to have an athletic baby, because the amount of exercise this little one is doing inside me is crazy! Its not just a kick here, kick there. Its like she has a little routine going on: right hook, left jab, kick, kick, somersault, kick, twirl, kick. Repeat. I am starting to see my belly move like a wave is going through me or something. Hard to explain. But really really amazing. (And by the way, I am calling it a she because I have been thinking for so long that its a boy that now the idea of having a girl seems strange. So I am calling it a she to get back on even ground. Gerald kissed "her" goodbye when he left for work the other day, and I almost cried hearing him say it. It was so sweet. Ahhhh.)

Speaking of crying, if you are planning on having a baby, go into it knowing that you will be crying alot at random times. I actually started crying the other day on the treadmill at the gym over the news story that was airing. Now, it was a sad story, but I noted noone else was actually moved to tears by it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home