Fishnets - A Cure For Feeling Fat

For all you ladies out there who are early in pregnancy or trying, I have a great suggestion for you: go buy some fishnet hoisery. Now, I have a wonderful husband who tells me I am beautiful everyday as he is watchs my belly get bigger and bigger, but those who have been there know that every now and then, you just feel fat. Even though you know its not fat, you still sometimes just feel that way. Well I have discovered that fishnets are a wonderful cure. First off, they are comfortable. They are so stretchy (especially if you get the wider net kind) that they expand right over your belly without making you feel like you are wearing a girdle. And more importantly, just putting them on makes you feel a little sexy. They add a little something to the otherwise not very fashionable maternity ensemble.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home