NYmama

I never thought I would fall in love, get married, and have a baby miles away from my family and dearest friends, but it looks like that's the way its turning out! So I am expanding my horizons and creating a blog so I can share the laughs, cries, and many freak-me-out episodes of pregnancy along with all the other fun stuff going on at Chez Kean NYC with my southern fam and anyone else who is interested!

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Last Hurrah in Non-Maternity Clothes

Last weekend Gerald and I went to Katie and Alister's wedding in Jersey. Katie is one of Gerald's friends from work, and he went to college with Alister; he was actually the matchmaker between these two. I believe their first date or at least meeting, coincided with Gerald and I's 3rd "meeting" which I remember distinctly because I was out with some other people and ditched them to go meet up with Gerald and his friends. A good early sign that he was the one! Anyway, I digress. Of course Katie looked gorgeous, but I didn't really get any good pics of them. Selfishly, I do have some pics of my ever expanding belly. At 24 weeks, I managed to squeeze into the only non-maternity dress left in my closet that still fits; I am sure for the last time!
Here I am posing pre-wedding:

Gerald and I with some friends:

Me and G:

1 Comments:

  • At 6:32 PM, Blogger Ro said…

    oh my god you look DARLING! I love it, love it!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home