NYmama

I never thought I would fall in love, get married, and have a baby miles away from my family and dearest friends, but it looks like that's the way its turning out! So I am expanding my horizons and creating a blog so I can share the laughs, cries, and many freak-me-out episodes of pregnancy along with all the other fun stuff going on at Chez Kean NYC with my southern fam and anyone else who is interested!

Monday, September 25, 2006

I Am Showing, I Swear

Two weeks ago, my sister in law, Rosemary and I threw a baby shower for my other sister in law Jessica who is due in November. If I thought I thought I was making progress, I can think again. I arrived in Boston, all proud that I am finally showing (and not just looking fat anymore) with clevage the likes of which I have never seen. And what do I see? Jessica... and her 7 month belly and you know what else. All of a sudden I am feeling like I have a long way to go!Check us out:




The shower was a great success if I do say so myself. Rose kept me up until 1am making these cute center pieces (well, who am I kidding, I never would have let her do them without me), so I am suprised I was awake for the actual event given my normal bedtime these days is 10pm. Tiredness aside, I have to say they turned out really well. The best advice submitted was "don't listen to other people's advice" - I am going to have to remember that one.


our cute center pieces

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home