NYmama

I never thought I would fall in love, get married, and have a baby miles away from my family and dearest friends, but it looks like that's the way its turning out! So I am expanding my horizons and creating a blog so I can share the laughs, cries, and many freak-me-out episodes of pregnancy along with all the other fun stuff going on at Chez Kean NYC with my southern fam and anyone else who is interested!

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Welcome To Maia

Nathalie and Jim welcomed their little girl Maia into the world on Friday! She weighed in at 9 lbs 6 oz and she is a cutie pie! I can only hope that I have such a short labor - only 4 hours! Way to go Nat. Here is Daddy and his little girl:

And me, thinking that the next one I hold will be mine! Ahhh!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home